There was a bit of ‘drama’ at spin yesterday. This is the super duper advanced ‘serious’ spinners class. YeAh! I still find it hard to believe that I’m in this class!!! But having proper gear really helps to make you feel like you ‘belong’. WELL … class was abit TOO popular yesterday and we almost didn’t get a spot ‘cos we didn’t sign up. But luckily the people at the reception know us and gave us the 2 remaining bikes. It was almost like getting into a really hot new club. Actually, the spinning environment is kinda like a dance club. Mirrors. Dim lighting. LOUD music. And in toni’s class – really really great music. Absolutely love this class.
After class. Rushed home to shower to go for our ‘anniversary’ dinner. We went to Nana’s – pretty swanky inspite of it’s name. Food there is ‘Modern american’ and everything we had was brilliant. From the pate to the coconut sorbet. (I’m really into coconut these days. Using a coconut shampoo. And I’ve had coconut candy every single day this past weeek.) But also nice was that we got to sit in an ‘L’ shaped booth. Yea. I’m a ‘booth’ seating kinda person!
Notice that I’ve started writing in ‘paragraphs’. Advice from Dan Dan jie jie, blogger and journo. Thanks! :) Actually. STILL not quite sure about this whole online journalling thing after 3-4 months … guess it’s a good way to ‘record’ some of the things I’ve done/thought and ‘share’ them with friends/family … on the other hand, it’s not a REAL journal in the sense that I wouldn’t be comfortable writing really personal stuff. SHY. And I believe in self-censorship. No currypuffs for all to read ...
On a cheery note, Sprrrrrrrring’s almost here! It was so warm I wore sandals today. I’m SO glad we get decent amount of sunshine here. I don’t think I could live long term in a gray place like … say, London. I’d be SO SAD. Or somewhere like Seattle. Can’t believe how weather obsessed we are here. I mean, we hardly ever take note of it back home. Over here, we switch on the TV first thing in the morning to find out the weather. There is a WHOLE channel devoted to the weather here! NOW … when you start writing about the weather … it probably means that you’ve run out of things to say … and it’s time to go to bed … zzzzzzzzzz ……
01 March 2006
paragraphs
Posted by lainey at 3/01/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
good to read that u're enjoying exercising these days! and u're blogging more often too! keep it up! :)
btw, u're most welcome ;)
DDjj
Post a Comment