05 April 2006

31


Age creeps up on you. One minute you’re putting streaks in your hair for fashion and a second later you’re coloring to hide the greys. As a prelude to my birthday, my first strand of white hair appeared last week! Perhaps then it was fitting that I got a bike for my birthday … hehe. It’s a Schwinn – mountain bike. My last bike was a BMX – when I was 10 so I was pretty excited to get this one! Martha also got a new bike – a Novara. So Saturday, we tried out our bikes for the first time - altogether we rode about 12 miles on the Tobacco Trail.

1 comments:

jesscet said...

u only just had your 1st strand of white hair?! lucky u! Well, just say that i now have to colour my hair to hide the greys (it's that bad!) and i think much more had appeared after turning 30... :(