Hasn't really sunk in that's it's 2007. Actually, it has. What hasn't really sunk in yet is that I'm going to be 32 this year. Actually, it has. I found another 2 strands of grey hair. OOPs. :D
Not really sure what this post is about. I mean, it's too late to make New Year resolutions (if I made them) and since it's mid-way throught the 3rd week of Jan - it's kinda pointless to do a round up of 2006 too. Not really. Just lazy :D
I guess the big news for today is that mma found out that she's expecting a baby girl! It seems that almost all the news I hear from friends these days is about babies, either to announce that they're expecting, gave birth or the cute things their kids have been up to. I think 2007 promises to be a bumper crop for the stork from all accounts.
16 January 2007
Oink
Posted by lainey at 1/16/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment