14 June 2007

Back again

Feels a little surreal to be back again after over 5 weeks of vacation but here I am! I should probably be in bed right now but my body thinks that it is lunchtime ... In actual fact, it's just past midnight and there's not a wantan mee in sight. Hehe. Won't be getting any of that for some time! Gosh - really miss home (KL/PJ) now. But at the same time, I'm really glad to be home (here). I was prob most happy when we touched down in RDU after traveling for over 30hrs with transits in Taipei and LA (immigration was awfully inefficient - as usual). Other happy moments of the day include:

1. listening to NPR (national public radio) during the cab ride home
2. stepping into our apartment (and finding everything the same as we left it)
3. having breakfast at Elmo's, good ol' american fare and great service
4. getting connected to the internet once again!!!!!
5. watching some of the programs okm tivo-ed while we were away

Apart from from the above, I haven't done much else except sleep! It'll probably take another 2-3 days to get over the jet lag. (and to adjust back to regular life - work, play, chores ...)

Until then, I'll be online a bit or a lot ... :D

0 comments: