13 October 2007

another meme!

another meme! (tagged by tan tan) guess i shall attempt this since it has been awhile since i last updated my blog ... :P

okie - here goes:

4 Jobs I have had in my life :

i've not had any non-architecture related jobs so let me list the cities i've worked in

  • sydney
  • melbourne
  • kl
  • durham, usa (current)

4 Places I have lived :

not sure if this meme is asking for the actual dwelling type or place as in 'town/city'??? anyways.
  • miri, Sarawak (birthplace)
  • studio loft - Sydney
  • boarding house - S'pore
  • college dorm - Sydney

4 Countries I have been to on vacation :

  • Tahiti
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • dang. no more 't' countries ... i need to put Togo or Tunisia on my list of places to visit
4 of my Favourite Foods :
  • 'Pan' mee
  • Pringles potato chips
  • Paella
  • Poached Pears

4 Places I would rather be right now :

  • sipping pina colada on a beach in Aruba
  • snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of Belize
  • skiing the slopes of whistler Canada
  • strolling along the legoland streets in Denmark

4 Friends I’m going to tag :

  • Hui Li
  • Hsiao Ley
  • Hwok Lok
  • Hong Leng

2 comments:

HL said...

done oredi :D

jesscet said...

Wah you took the meme to another new level!? (playing with letters too! :p)

hehe, thanks for being a good sport