eewwww.... it is mushy-ish :P
i agree with TA! hehe
Contrary to the previous two posters, I think it's hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the wiggly moustache ala Poirot! Love the use of the animated hearts and sparklies.
i think it's hilarous tooo!!!! okm looks so sleazy like a cuban used car salesman ;)
and that i definitely agree - you made your hubby to be sleazy and `hamsup'-looking!! hehehe
Post a Comment
one cultural s-p-y's experiences and observations in the land of the brave and free
5 comments:
eewwww.... it is mushy-ish :P
i agree with TA! hehe
Contrary to the previous two posters, I think it's hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the wiggly moustache ala Poirot! Love the use of the animated hearts and sparklies.
i think it's hilarous tooo!!!! okm looks so sleazy like a cuban used car salesman ;)
and that i definitely agree - you made your hubby to be sleazy and `hamsup'-looking!! hehehe
Post a Comment