Sigh. Got 'invited' to a potluck this weekend ... which means - have to cook for people.
Not my favourite activity ... I don't mind cooking if it's just for okm and me ... but cooking for other people - that's a whole different ballgame. Slaving away in the kitchen is not my idea of fun ... hehe. ok. I'm exaggerating. Gosh. At times like these one really misses the convenience of being able to stop in SS2 to 'ta pau' hokkien mee or wat tan hor ... Anyways. I'll think of something. :D
On a slightly different note, it's our 5th day in our new apartment!
Moving 'Progress Notes':
Washer and dryer delivered yesterday. (Hopefully the maintenance guy will come and install them tomorrow.)
Friday - we're getting our satellite dish installed - yay!
Saturday - move furniture over from old place.
After that, we'll be all set to have housewarming parties. Potluck? :))
09 August 2006
Potluck Smotluck
Posted by lainey at 8/09/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment