05 February 2007

Tooth Job

I had a little 'something' done today :P It didn't hurt too much - and it didn't take too long either. I checked into the clinic about 2pm and was out by 3.30pm. My face is still kinda numb and I couldn't have anything solid for dinner but otherwise - I feel great!

The little 'something' was to replace some bonding which had fallen out of a tiny chip on my top middle right incisor. hehe. The incisor was chipped years ago in a fight with my brother - Actually, I'm quite amazed the resin stayed for so long (20+ years).

The bonding fell out last week during lunch but I had to wait a whole week before I could have my tooth fixed. 2 reasons: I was attending a course till Thursday and dentist clinics are closed Fridays. No kidding. They make so much money that they only need to work 4 day weeks :P Oh well. Since the chip didn't cause any pain - it wasn't a big deal to have to wait. However, I noticed that I smiled much less :D

0 comments: