Got quarter of hour to kill before my favorite tv show begins - American Idol! Gosh, I'm such an uncultured shmuck :P
Boston:
OKM and I are going to one of our favorite US cities tomorrow - Boston. I'm pretty excited because this will be the first time that we are going there together. We're looking forward to catching up with old friends, making new ones, seafood and sight seeing (though not necessarily in that order).
On the top of my list of buildings to visit are the Institute of Contemporary Arts (one of the newer public buildings in Boston) and the JFK Presidential Library (architect: IM Pei) which I've always wanted to experience since seeing photographs of it in Life Magazine. I'm SO excited.
Esther:
Esther's baby dedication was this past Sunday. After the church service, we went back to her parent's house for some makan where we got to meet some of their cell group members and the grandparents. This pic was taken after the service - isn't she the cutest? She's quite a tough one which is probably why she's takes to OKM (who's better with robust and boisterous kids ... people with shy, delicate kids be warned)
Music:
I'm very kiam-siap about spending money on music (actually, everything). Last week, I got an email from the itunes people telling me that there was an 'unusual' balance in my account which had been 'sitting' there since December. :P Turned out to be just $12+ (enough for 1 album) I decided to get John Rutter's Gloria which is truly gloriously beautiful ... :D
(listening to it now)
Can't believe that Stephanie's out. We thought that Phil would go this week ...
I need to go pack now.
Ciao.
21 March 2007
mid week post
Posted by lainey at 3/21/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey! *protest* that would make me an `uncultured shmuck'too!
i love to watch American Idol! so who's your favourite? ;)
Post a Comment