01 March 2007

3rd year anniversary

Me and my bu celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary last night at The Fearrington House restaurant. It's probably the fanciest restaurant we've been to here and I say so because it's got a dress code and the waiters were all distinctly European. They were also very professional but not snobby at all as some waiters at 'fine' establishments can be.

We had a wonderful time and meal - savoring each course and reminiscing about the things we've done here, the trips we've taken. The atmosphere at the restaurant was very romantic and elegant - perfect for an anniversary. A little touch which I thought was very nice is a gift of chocolate truffles which they made to us. The truffles, handmade by the restaurant's pastry chefs, were miniature works of art. Unfortunately I forgot to take the box home (which is not such a bad thing since I'm on a diet!) I didn't even take a picture of them ... :P

Front facade of The Fearrington House




This is a picture of us just before our first course.
My face doesn't appear as chubby next to okm's :P
te amo baby xxx


1 comments:

jesscet said...

oops, forgot to wish u earlier. happy belated wedding anniversary! and it has been 3 years?! time really flies..

hey, what's this about dieting? you don't need to!!