Read an article in the Economist today on the founding couple of Six Apart - the company that created/markets blog tools such as Movable Type etc. ... the blogging software the husband wrote for the wife who blogs those everyday boring details that would only be interesting to one's mother :P
Well ........ today I had dim sum brunch ... and bought 2 new pairs of boots which is a BIG deal for me 'cos I'm seldom lucky in the shoe department. One is black leather and calf high and the other is brown leather knee high ... both are gorgeous!!! Love boots 'cos they are a great way to cover up less than attractive feet/legs (speaking generally of course ...) - but more importantly, they keep legs snug and warm in winter.
AND ... *drumroll*
After 5 faithful years of service, we are retiring my very worn and tired Techdos notebook (what the???! ya - i've never heard of this brand either ... it's a hand down from okm.) So tonite ... I'm blogging on my/our NEW notebook. Actually, I'll only be using this new one ( which has the latest intel core 2 duo processor ) temporarily - till okm transfers his files here and 'hands-me-down' his current computer. hmm. Not sure i like this arrangement ... but it was my idea believe it or not 'cos he does real work with the notebook ... so I shall enjoy this while it lasts :D
Cheers!
03 December 2006
Celebrating the Mundane!
Posted by lainey at 12/03/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i remember that techdos notebook.. the one where the keyboard area where you rest your wrist/base of your palm is so worn out that it's all white/colour of material used to make keyboard...
hehe. yea - the one and same :D your memory is excellente!
Post a Comment