09 December 2006

Weight-y Issues

Sitting in bed ... I can feel Celebrity Goat Cheese Bruschetta, Louisiana Gumbo and Raspberry Coccotte turning into FAT.

I think I'll go to the gym tomorrow.
Or Monday.

The problem with eating out is American Portions = American Proportions. My new strategy is to eat only half of what's on my plate and doggy bag the rest.

Life is full of challenges ... such as to NOT gain weight in the US! Whenever I go back to Asia, I brace myself to hear dreaded comments like "you've grown into a fat pig" (In truth, most ppl are kinder and say things like "wah - life must be good over there") .

Hehe. NOt sure why I care ... but I do. So it's to the gym tomorrow. Or Monday :D

Happy Holiday Eating Everybody!

1 comments:

Golf Afflicted said...

err... which doggy gets the other half? ;-p